Mar 26, 2014

Budget Trip to Sabah Part 2 - In the plane


Departure

It is time to depart! Bye Kuala Lumpur and hello to Sabah! We are going to fly with AK 5117. Aku rasa macam tak boleh ambil gambar kat kawasan ni, tapi ambil jugak. It's beautiful!


 I am the one who is holding the camera, so let it be as my photos are not so much. Girls, you are the lucky one!


 At last, here I am! With Ana. We have to selfie. Hihi.





While I am typing this entry, there is a shocked news happened to our Malaysia, which is Malaysia Airlines, MH370 was missing in the southen of Indian Ocean. So, when I'm typing this, it is quite confused in my heart. Shall I happy with this kind of view? Yes that time I am happy. Now, it totally twisted :(




We safely arrived at Terminal 2, Kota Kinabalu! 2 jam penerbangan dari Kuala Lumpur. From 5.50pm and arrived around 8pm. We straighly heading to our hotel at Kota Kinabalu. Yomi Hotel. Actually we already booked a room in Yomi Hotel early. So, that we just called the hotel to pick us from Terminal 2 and heading to hotel. RM30 for 1 way and it is worth for it.

For dinner. we just ate Maggi instead of complete dinner. We just arrived and don't know where to eat. And somemore we are tired and gained energy for tomorrow heaven! Wooh!

No comments:

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers